Portelo is the best online community for businesses, professionals and providers to connect, collaborate, and create collective success. With Portelo, users can conveniently find trusted local business solution providers while business solution providers can show case their services and solution offerings.
Can I contact you directly to learn more about using Portelo to help my business?
Absolutely! You can call us at (425) 999-0863 or email@example.com.
Portelo provides a single platform for business and users to find top local business solution providers to meet their business needs. It’s easy and free to sign-up and to access the Portelo Directory.
For Providers, Portelo provides an online B2B platform that showcases your services and solutions, improves productivity, and increases your engagement and collaboration with customers. It’s free and easy to register as a solution provider on our Portelo directory. Use Portelo to market your services and solutions to accelerate your growth.
Everyone! Our community consists of small business teams to Fortune 100 businesses. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a start-up, small to medium business (SMB) or an established company, Portelo can help you market and promote your business, expertise on a local and/or global level, help you to reduce costs while increasing profits and ultimately accelerate your growth.
For business customers, Portelo helps you hire with confidence quickly identifying top-rated talent that provide value-added business services and solutions.
It’s quick and easy to sign up. Just click here and follow the registration steps as a User. That’s it, you are ready to go! You can start to search the Portelo Directory of Solution Providers, particiate in Portelo Business Hub and submit reviews for your Providers
It’s free to join and set up your profile.
Showcasing your company on Portelo is easy. Just click here and follow the registration steps as a Provider.
Be targeted and specific to get the best results. A lot of our users are looking for specialists not generalists, so be sure to boil your capabilities down to the essence of what you do and find the right search category to showcase your business. We recommend you associate with more than two Directory Categories.
Each Directory Category has numerous subcategories where you can highlight service offerings and skills to target prospective customers. There are no recommended limits on the number of sub categories used to highlight your business focus.
If we’re missing an important category or sub category, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Utilize the Provider Profile page to showcase your service offerings, skills, certificates, honors and awards. High quality videos, work samples, and detailed information about your qualifications will help you elevate customer perception of your company. If you need help with your profile, email us at email@example.com.
Skills are used by the Portelo search engine to identify and surface Solution Providers that meet search criteria.
To edit/enter your skills/expertise, please log in to your account and follow the steps below:
- Click on the Edit link next to the Skills section of your Company’s Profile.
- Enter the skills/expertise your company specializes in
You can either upload a saved video file or provide the link to a Vimeo or YouTube video. This is an exceptional way to personalize your profile and stand out to your customers. If you need help creating a video, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To edit/enter your sample work, please log in to your account and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your Company Profile.
- Click on the “Update Sample Work” link under “Sample Work”.
- A dialog box to upload your sample work will appear.
- Click on.
- Select Sample Work to be Upload.
- Once complete, the selected items will appear as “Sample Work.”
Certifications are used to capture and highlight any accreditation received assessing and verifying the qualification, services, solutions, and/or processes achieved by the provider in accordance with established requirements or standards (e.g. (e.g. Project Management Professional, Certified Public Accountant). Noting that qualification of individual certifications may be a part of the selection criteria used by a prospective customer, it’s important to highlight and capture any certifications attained by your organization.
To edit/enter your Company’s Certifications, please log in to your account and follow the steps below:
- Click on the Edit link next to the Certification section of your Company’s Profile.
- Enter Certifications your company has attained. (Note: Please only list Certifications your organization has ATTAINED. Do not capture or list certifications that are recently started or in-process.)
Show off your hard-earned awards. Honors & Awards should be used to capture and showcase any individual honors and/or awards received based on organizations work and/or service to the community.
To edit/enter your Honors & Awards, please log in to your account and follow the steps below:
- Click on the Edit link next to the Honors & Awards section of your Company’s Profile.
Enter Honors & Awards your company has received including the year and/or location where applicable
Within your Profile you have the option to select a thumbnail Profile image. Individual accounts or Team Members of Service Provider accounts must choose a portrait image of themselves or not to display an image. Your portrait must be a verifiable likeness of you and follow these guidelines:
- Must be a portrait image of you with a clear image of your face.
- Images including minors are not allowed.
- Image must be appropriate for a professional community.
- An avatar that is of reasonable likeness of you is acceptable.
- Do not use a group picture or full body photo. The photo must be a head and shoulders photo showing only your face.
- Thumbnail images are encouraged
To edit/enter your Profile picture, please log in to your account and follow the steps:
- Click Edit
- Click the Edit button located at the right of your Profile next to the box.
- Your individual profile information will appear.
- Click on .
- A dialog box to upload your new image will appear.
- Select an image to upload.
- Once complete, the image selected will appear as your Profile picture.
Preferred Partners is used to list the companies/organizations you regularly partner with to complete a business solution or service.
To edit/enter your Preferred Partners, please log in to your account and follow the steps below:
- Click on the next to the Preferred Partners section of your Company’s Profile.
- A dialog box to search and select a company/organization to be a Preferred Partner will appear.
- Select the company/organization.
- Once complete, the selected company/organization will appear as a “Preferred Partner”.
Team Members section captures individuals that are a part of your company/organization. Currently this information does not display on the website, but may be used at a future time.
To edit/enter your Team Members, please log in to your account and follow the steps below:
Click on link next to the Team Member section in your Company’s Profile
A dialog box to search and select individuals to be part of your team will appear
Select an individual. Note: you will not be able to select an individual who is already associated with another Organization.
Once completed, the selected individual will appear as a “Team Member”.
Your Portelo Profile serves as your online resume that your Clients will use to evaluate your skills and background. It is an essential part of getting found on Portelo. We suggest making sure to have a well-written Overview along with many samples of your work, skills, and past accomplishments and awards on your Profile page.
Once signed into Portelo, the owner of the profile will be able to make edits to the information. The left navigation includes links to specific sections, such as Skills, Resume & Contact Details.
Each page includes Edit buttons next to any editable content.
To create or edit your portfolio, after you’ve created your profile, please log into your account and follow these steps:
- Click Edit
- Make changes
- Save to publish to your profile
- Headline – Captures a brief summary of what makes your company unique and your solution offering and services compelling. The headline should be attention-grabbing; it alone can make or break a profile as t either draws prospective customers in or pushes them away.
- Categories – Individual business areas/functions your company specializes (e.g. Photography, Printing)
- Logo – captures your company’s logo/image.
- Contact Info – Address, E-mail, Phone, as well as your web site.
- Company Information – # of Employees and Company Type. For Company Type, >3 employees is considered a Corporation. <3 employees is considered a “Freelancer”.
- Summary – General description of your company, solutions, and services.
- Experience – Professional positions and experience, including jobs, volunteer posts, military, board of directors, nonprofit, or pro sports. Learn more about adding, editing, or removing these items.
- Education – School and educational information. Learn more about adding or removing education.
- Certifications – Certifications, licensures, or clearances your company/organization has attained.
- Honors & Awards – Show off your company/organizations’ hard-earned awards.
- Reviews – You can request professional reviews from customers that have worked with you in the past and display them on your profile.
- Preferred Partners – List the companies/organizations you regularly partner with to complete a business solution or service.
- Team Members – Capture individuals that are a part of your company/team. Currently this information does not display on the website, but may be used at a future time.
- Sample Work – Showcase the great work that you’ve completed on past projects to give prospective customers an idea of what you’re capable of doing.
Portelo’s search tools will grab anything in your profile that describe the search. So be specific with your target audience, add meta tags where necessary and ensure your profile is as clean as possible.
Once you complete your Profile, the information is available for customers to contact you directly, visit your web site or email you from Portelo.com. Make sure your information is up to date and accurate so customers don’t miss you.
Let your customers talk about the great work that you’ve done for them. Go to “My Portelo” to access your company Protelo Profile and send a request for Review. This will email your customer a link to your profile and direct them to submit feedback about your great work.
Yes. You will be able to see all of customer review feedback directly on your profile page. If you’re unhappy with a review, we ask that you work to resolve your concern directly with your customer to ensure the highest quality of service. If you cannot resolve and are able to provide record of attempt to resolve this issue with your customer, please contact email@example.com to request Portelo’s approval of Review visibility adjustment.
Yes. The Portelo Provider Directory is the platform to search for top local business solution providers. Business customers must register with Portelo and provide contact details to submit a review. Our goal is to allow all customers to submit honest and open feedback. This will help you to continue to drive high quality products and services, in addition allow your future customers to better understand your company.